Zach said he hated the nebulizer. He has a memory of using it here, and I do vaguely remember him sitting in the rocking chair, he says he was on the couch. My strongest memories are of him in the rocking chair, all by himself, at about 15 months, holding his Big Blankie and watching Spot. I sometimes wish we could just go back to earlier times, for one day. Back when he would hug me and cuddle with me at bedtime and not be all weird about it!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Poor Tanner
Tanner was so congested...he had a 103 fever all day yesterday and was so lethargic. It finally broke last night. Amazing how you can tell right away when that happens. Today he felt better, but I think he did too much, playing baseball and street hockey. He was trying to do his homework and couldn't breathe...he couldn't cough anything up. He went into the steamy bathroom and that really helped, then we did the neb for just a little while. Now he sounds croupy again, but at least he's not struggling to catch his breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment