Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baseball in Beloit



My dad loved the game of baseball, playing when he was younger, teaching me to play, watching...every night in the summer there was a game on tv or the radio. When I was in 5th grade or so, he began helping coach Little League. He coached LL, Pony and Babe Ruth, so as the boys moved up, he moved up with them. I loved going with him to watch the boys....er...I mean games, and keep the book for the team. Anyway, this field, at the Boys and Girls Club, is where Little League games were played. I felt I needed to have some pictures of the boys playing there. I wish every day that my dad would have been able to watch my boys play his favorite sport. I'm sure he is watching..I just wish I could have watched with him.








No comments:

Post a Comment